Because of protecting your privacy, it is very important to us, we operate our web site under the following guidelines to safeguard your personally identifiable information:
Our policies and procedures for handling customer information have been created with the understanding that Internet technologies are still evolving and that Internet business methods are continuing to evolve to meet the needs and opportunities of the changing technologies. As a result, our policies and procedures are subject to change.
- What Personal Information do we collect?
- Data Security
- How is customer information used?
- Modification of customer information
- Will we ever send me direct mailings?
- How do I protect my Personal Information in public forums?
- What about privacy on sites that we link to?
- Disclosure of customer information and communications
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
We will protect the confidentiality of its customers’ information, account information and personal communications to the fullest extent possible and consistent with the law and the legitimate interests of us, our partners, our employees and other customers of our services. To protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of information that is collected from customers, we have appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures in place.
How Is Customer Information Used?
We may share customer information with selected partners, for example, to provide customers with information about products which might be of interest to the customer or to enable the customer to take advantage of special partner programs. We may also use customer information to provide its customers with system information or information about new or upgraded products.
Modification Of Customer Information.
Customers may modify their personal information in the customer area 24/7/365.
We provide all customers full access to their data and products by sending them their own username and password. In the event you lose your password, you can request a new password at the login page, or open a Support ticket and we will send a new password to the email address in your customer record.
Domain name customers, who have registered a domain name with us and wish to change the Technical Contact from us to another company or change any other registration information, should be able to do so by logging into their customer area. It is important to note that customer domain name registration information is made publicly available in the registry of domain names.
Will We Ever Send Me Direct Mailings?
From time to time, We may send its customers information about various products and services that may be of interest. We will not send you information of this type without specifically allowing you to “opt out” of such mailings. You can opt out by sending an e-mail to [email protected], however by doing so, you may miss important communication regarding your service.
In addition, if you are a reseller, we and/or our partners and advertisers may from time to time send you newsletters, promotional material, and other mailings. You can opt out by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
How Do I Protect My Personal Information In Public Forums?
We may offer interactive forums, such as message boards and chat. Our users should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose Personal Information to other users or to third parties on our system, through e-mail, or outside of our system, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other members or third parties. While we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us, and you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords or other account information.
What About Privacy On Sites That We Links To?
We may provide links to its partners and other Internet sites. These sites have separate data and privacy practices independent from us, and we disclaims any responsibility or liability for their policies or actions.
Disclosure Of Customer Information And Communications
We will not otherwise disclose our customers’ personal and account information unless we have a reason to believe that disclosing such information is necessary to identify, make contact with, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing harm or interfering with the rights or property of us, our customers, or others, or where we have a good faith belief that the law requires such disclosure.
We also will not, except for reasons stated below, disclose to third parties the contents of any electronic mail or other electronic communications that we store or transmit for our customers. The circumstances under which we will disclose such electronic customer communications are when:
- it is necessary in order to provide service to the customer;
- it is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of us and our customers;
- it is required to cooperate with interception orders, warrants, or other legal process that we determine in our sole discretion to be valid and enforceable; and
- it is necessary to provide to a law enforcement agency when the contents are inadvertently obtained by us and appear to pertain to the commission of a crime.
- we disclaim any intention to censor, edit or engage in ongoing review or surveillance of communications stored on or transmitted through its facilities by customers or others. We will, however, review, delete or block access to communications that may harm us, our customers or third parties. The grounds on which we may take such action include, but are not limited to, actual or potential violations of our policies.